One of the major drawbacks of online banks and credit unions is that it may be somewhat difficult to deposit money into your account. However we will cure this problem by providing 14 online banks and credit unions that make depositing seamless.
14 Online Banks and Credit Union That Allow Store or ATM Deposit
- Axos: Deposit cash in Green Dot location for a fee.
- Capital One 360: Make deposit via CVS/Pharmacy cashier or use Capital One ATM.
- Alliant: Free deposits using certain Alliant ATMs.
- Beethos: Deposit for free at credit unions that have a CU service centre logo.
- Chime: Use Walgreens for free deposit and Green Dot locations for fee based deposit.
- HSBC Direct: Free deposits via specific ATMs.
- Consumers: Deposit for free at credit unions that have a CU service centre logo.
- CIBC Bank: CIBC Bank has some ATMs for free cash deposit.
- LendingClub: Deposit funds at MoneyPass and NYCE ATMs for a fee
- SoFi: Pay to Deposit at Green Dot locations.
- NKBC: Paid deposits via specific ATMs
- USAA: Free deposits via USAA ATMs
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union: Free deposits via Allpoint ATMs
- Wings Financial: No fee deposit at certain Wings ATM.
How to Make Deposits with Online Banks and Credit Unions.
From our list of online banks and credit unions, there are two major ways of depositing.
- Specified Stores.
When you want to use an ATM, go to the specific ATM that accepts deposits, punch in your pin and select deposit option. At specified stores, ask cashier to load money into your account.